The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7R

ZoranC

For sale is US version of Sony A7R body (body only, no lens).

Comes with everything, all packaging and accessories, that originally came with it: box, battery, USB battery charger, USB cable, strap, and paperwork.

It works perfect and condition is absolutely like new, 10 out of 10, exactly as pictured (pictures are of actual item I am selling). EXIF data indicates shutter count is around 5,000.

I am original owner, I have obviously used it very little and pampered it, it has never been exposed to any bad environment like rain or smoke.

I am asking $1390 and this is a local in person pick up cash only deal in Los Angeles area between Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach. Not interested in shipping, trades, or other forms of payment, sorry.

If you are serious buyer please PM me with your local phone number to discuss details.

Last edited:

ZoranC

Location, location, location
I was thinking my location is showing under my user name but now that you said it I checked and see I assumed wrong, sorry, thanks for pointing this out, my post has been now updated with location. I am in Los Angeles area between Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach.