The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

ZoranC

Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras - $1 (Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Long Beach)

For sale is US version of black Fuji X100T. Comes with original box, battery, battery charger with power cable, USB cable, strap, paperwork and manual. I can't find where I put CD but that shouldn't be an issue because you can download it from Fuji's Web site.

I will also include aftermarket lens hood.

Condition is absolutely like new, 10 out of 10, shutter count shows 500, and it works perfect. I still need to find time to take it's pictures but didn't see need for that to delay posting it for sale because it's exactly as described.

I am asking $1150 and this is a local in person pick up cash only deal in Los Angeles area between Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach. Not interested in shipping, trades, or other forms of payment, sorry.

If you are serious buyer please PM me with your local phone number to discuss details.

Last edited:

ZoranC

I was thinking my location is showing under my user name but now that it has been pointed out I checked and see I assumed wrong, sorry, my post has been now updated with location. I am in Los Angeles area between Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach.