The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Beautiful Hasselblad CFV Backs 16 & 39

klane

1. CFV 39. This back is nearly perfect/new (still has the plastic film on the screen!!) 39mp of classic styled Hasselblad goodness. Includes original Hasselblad caseand back cover, 2 el sync cables, 1 standard sync cable, battery adapter( for swc) 2 battery chargers, 3 batteries (2 new), original software cd and original focusing screen with crop lines. Asking $7295

2 CFV 16 This back is in near mint condition only showing minor wear on the paint edges on the mount. This back just came back Hasselblad after a clean check up and I had the IR filter replaced with a new one (effectively making this a CFVII minus the slightly smaller screen) This back includes original Hasselblad case and back cover, 1 standard sync cable, 1 charger, 3 batteries, and original software cd. Asking $4149

I will post pictures this afternoon, if you have any questions email or PM me!

Thanks, Kyle

klane

Bump, lots of interest, but no triggers pulled.

Would take partial trade on the following:

80mm Rodagon N

Sony A7S

Sony Zeiss 24mm F2 A mount

50mm leica summicron 50mm f2 56-60 must be near mint.

50mm Voigtlander Heliar Classic 50mm f2