The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

OM Zuiko lenses

dixeyk

My little experiment with using Olympus OM lenses has ended. I like them for their compact size and they actually have quite good rendering and sharpness. I had bought up several OM lenses hoping for a more compact kit (I like MF lenses) but the OM lenses just aren't my cup of tea. All the lenses are clean with minimal dust and oil free/snappy aperture blades unless otherwise noted. Shipping is free CONUS and I cover PP fees. I will ship internationally but it's extra. Willing to entertain trade offers. If you take them all I'll go $350 (basically give you the 50/1.8 for free) and throw in a second 50/1.8 MIJ version (user condition). I am happy to take whatever additional images you want (including closeups) just let me know.

OM 50/1.4 - $85
A later MC version serial number 916886. Comes with front and rear caps
IMAGES

OM 50/1.8 - $45
"Made in Japan Version". Unlike the other one I listed this one is perfect.
IMAGES

OM 100/2.8 - $110
MC version. Comes with front and rear caps
IMAGES

OM 24/2.8 - $160
SC version, comes with OEM case, front and rear caps and hood. This lens is in Like New condition (not kidding)
IMAGES