The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ250 M mount.

Pemihan

Phase One IQ250 M mount – bought new June 30 2014 so still under warranty.

In excellent condition. Sensor/IR filter is completely spotless as are the LCD.
The back has a shot count of 2224 and is performing flawlessly.
There is a tiny mark on the cover for the USB port, a smaller than hair scratch on the bottom (hardly visible at all) and a extremely small wear mark on one of the corners. None of this of course effect the operation of the back in any way and I probably makes it sound much worse than it is, but I like to be as honest as possible about the things I sell. (see images)

Included in the sale are: back cover, battery, dual charger with various plugs and 12V adapter, USB 3 cable, Firewire Cable, Sensor Cleaning kit, Grey Cards, viewfinder masks for DF+ camera and various booklets.

Price: $22500 plus shipping.
Payment by bank transfer, I will not use PP for this both because of the fees involved and their ridiculous currency exchange rates.
Only for buyers inside the EU: the price is plus 25% VAT unless you are a registred business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.
For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark ( 1.5 miles from Phase One HQ :) and will ship worldwide using Fedex International Priority, properly insured of course.

Buyers in the US: I'm fairly often in the US and might be able to bring the back for a face to face deal og ship from inside the US. I might even fly over just to hand deliver the back if time (and costs) permits.

Buyers in Europe: If possible I will have no problem to hand deliver the back to any major airport in Europe.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Link to my website is in my signature.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Last edited:

Pemihan

By the way, I will be in Arizona next week, flying into Phoenix on the 7th and out of Phoenix again on the 16th.
I can bring the back if anyone in the US are looking for a quick deal.

Peter

Pemihan

Leaving for the US (Phoenix, AZ) in three days in case anyone wants me to bring it :)

Last edited:

kdphotography

Guy is in Arizona. I do believe that this is one of those items that requires personal approval before posting in the forum for sale.

"Each item must be reviewed and offered to Guy Mancuso before posting."

That's the rule. :ROTFL:

Nice MFDB---hope it stays in the GetDPI family.

Pemihan

Since this is a high price item I will adjust the price accordingly to the US$ exchange rate compared to the Danish Krone.
So since the US$ has gone up I am now lowering the price to US$ 21.500

Pemihan

Bump, will entertain reasonable offers.
This is an awesome back with really low mileage and remaining warranty.

ekapics

Hey, I'm the guy. A newbie to this forum, but very grateful to many who have spent countless hours testing the 50mpx cmos backs and helped me make an informed decision jumping from my Canon setup to medium format. I've been wanting to do this ever since I put my Sinar 4x5 on a shelf many years ago.

My plan is to put it on an Arca Rm3di with Rodi HM glass, All of which will cost much more than the back. Ouch! I'm not quite there in terms of financing the whole thing, but I'm hoping to have a complete kit sometime this summer. Anyone else who was interested in this back might let me know. If the rest of my purchase starts looking out of reach over the next couple of months, it will go right back up on this forum, unless someone speaks for it first.

Thanks to Peter, for making the transaction so easy. And again thanks to the forum administrators, and all who posted tests, links, and intelligent analysis including: Alpa, dougpeterson, Steve Hendrix, torger, voidshatter, Paul2260 and many more. I realize that the general consensus was steering those of us using wide angle lenses with movement away from the CMOS, but for my architectural photography I use extreme movements rarely, and slight to moderate movements regularly. I'm buying incredible DR and virtually noiseless shadows for 90% of my shots and a bit of frustration and extra retouching for the other 10%. The IQ1/260 alternative didn't impress me with its shadow noise or longer exposures. I hope I chose wisely. Hope to contribute to the discussion soon.

jlm

Workshop Member
maybe you should horn in on the upcoming capture integration tahoe get together mid april and check out gear. that is mainly a medium format crowd.

jagsiva

My plan is to put it on an Arca Rm3di with Rodi HM glass, All of which will cost much more than the back. Ouch! I'm not quite there in terms of financing the whole thing, but I'm hoping to have a complete kit sometime this summer. Anyone else who was interested in this back might let me know. If the rest of my purchase starts looking out of reach over the next couple of months, it will go right back up on this forum, unless someone speaks for it first.
As a general purpose lens, I would look at the 40HR, 60XL (Schneider) or 90HRSW. All are fantastic, with the 60/90 offering some great movements. Just depends on the FL you want to start with.

...and congrats, you'll get lots of help here to to spend your money :)