The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One Mamiya p40+/645DF/80LS

sidd

I am trying to reshuffle some of the equipment I bought very recently. Everything was bought within the last month, used, and is in excellent condition.

1. P40+, Mamiya mount. Around 12k actuations.
2. Mamiya 645DF Body. Excellent condition - no blemishes that I can see.
3. Phase One 80mm 2.8 Schneider Kreuznach LS Lens. Some minor rub marks on the hood, pristine otherwise.

I would like to sell everything together for $7300. Fedex next day shipping is included to anywhere in continental US. Any kind of payment works, but if you use a fee based payment (PayPal etc), please add the fees as well.

I am a new member here, but I have many of multi-thousand dollar transactions and feedback in fredmiranda.com, under username sidd.

I am looking to buy a 45mm Phase One lens as well, if you have one for sale, I can use that one as a partial trade.

sidd

Added some photos of the items for sale - and also marked the only blemish I could find on the body [photo2]. The RRS plate is not included.

sidd

Got a few responses to split up. Willing to separate, but would like to sell the back before the body.
1. P40+: $5200
2. 645DF Body: $1100
3. 80mm LS lens: $1100

Make an offer.