The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad Planar F 110mm f/2 T*

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Up for sale is a mint Hassy 110 f/2 lens. No box or papers, but the lens itself is immaculate. No marks, no scratches. Glass absolutely perfect.

Asking $1400.

David

bensonga

Re: FS: Hasselblad Planar F 110mm f/2 T*

That really is a beautiful lens.....I assume it would work on 501/503 series cameras too.

Gary

Stuart Richardson

No Gary, it has no internal shutter, so it only works on the 200 and 2000 series. This particular one is an FE lens, so it will give you metering on 200 series cameras. Of course, you can also use this lens on anything that has a focal plane shutter and can mount a hasselblad V lens -- people shoot these on Contax 645, Mamiya 645 and 35mm DSLR's. I think it's best on the 203FE though!
By the way, this is an excellent price.

bensonga

No Gary, it has no internal shutter, so it only works on the 200 and 2000 series.
Hi Stuart,

Yes, I realized that last night as I was drifting off to sleep.....don't know what I was thinking at the time....except perhaps how good that lens looked!

Gary

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

As I don't have any knowledge of Hasselblad lenses except for the good things that I've heard about the 110/2, can anyone tell me for certain if this is an F or an FE lens? Thanks much.

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

I've been itching to try out this lens with an adapter. Hhhhmmmm, decisions.

atanabe

As I don't have any knowledge of Hasselblad lenses except for the good things that I've heard about the 110/2, can anyone tell me for certain if this is an F or an FE lens? Thanks much.

Kurt
Kurt,
It is an FE lens, the four gold contacts transfer aperture information to the 200 series cameras.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Thanks Al.

David, sent you a PM.

Anyone have a Hasselblad to Mamiya adapter they're not using that they'd like to sell? ;)

Kurt

Stuart Richardson

Al is correct -- they all say only "F" on the barrel, but if they have the 4 gold contacts, then they are a FE lens.