The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H1 80mm HC 50mm HC Film Back 16-32 ALL ALMOST NEW

I am selling a bunch of my Dad's stuff he bought when he was "into" photography. The quotes mean that he thought he would get into, but never ended up taking medium format gear out, so it literally was only used around the house.

All prices will be shipped. Buyer pays paypal fees, or sends via Bank Transfer.

I can combine items at a slightly discounted rate.

Hasselblad H1 with viewfinder, Kirk Arca Plate, hand grip, and all caps. Only 665 actuations.

Price: 1000 shipped within the US. International pays actual shipping costs.

Hasselblad 80mm HC f/2.8 with B+W F-pro MRC UV filter. Also have a bunch of random filters ( B+W cpl, red, yelow, etc. if interested) Like New. Not a single scratch or mark on lens. 9.99/10 condition. Only 122 Actuations.

Price: 1300 shipped within the US. International pays actual shipping costs.

Hasselblad 50mm HC f/3.5 Wide Angle. Like New. Again 9.9/10 just because there are a few more actuations ( Only 530 Actuations )

Price: 2250 shipped within the US. International pays actual shipping costs.

Hasselblad HM 16-32 Film back. Same thing - LIKE NEW. 9.9/10. It says there are 709 shots on it, which I don't get. The film back was purchased with the camera, so it should have less shots than the camera? As I know I shot it around the house without the film back on. Anyhow, it is like new.

Comes with an extra magazine and a Hasselblad Box to put it in and keep the film out of sunlight (sorry not familiar with film).

Price: 340 shipped within the US. International pays actual shipping.

If you are in Irvine (what I saw on your site), and you come pick it up in Los Angeles on Thursday or Friday and pay in cash, then sure :)

I am in Irvine - could potentially meet you. Where in LA? Meeting in person would be preferable.
I've tried contacting you via pm. Please contact me with the number I sent you via pm if you are still interested in purchasing the film back set.

Best Regards,
Eric