The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA 12SWA and P45 system

lance_schad

Workshop Member
We have for sale a slightly used Alpa 12 SWA and P45 configuration.
The ALPA SWA 12 is in the following configuration:
- ALPA SWA 12w/ PhaseOne Wake Up handle in synthetic material
- ALPA Swiss Tool Set
- ALPA Viewfinder w. spirit level
- ALPA Viewfinder mask for 47mm
- Schneider, Copal 0 Apo-Digitar 5.6/47mm XL lens
- ALPA back adapter for Hasselblad H
The PhaseOne P45 has a one year warranty and in excellent condition.

We are asking $27,990 for the above package. Additional lenses and accessories are available.

Also we have an Aptus 75 that was just traded with a Mamiya AFD mount available for sale.

Please call us about other packages that we have available(too many to list) including Cambo Wide, Horseman SWD and Refurbished Phase One Digital Backs starting at $8990.

Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
PhaseOne Dealer of the Year
305-394-3196 cell
305-534-5701 office
877-217-9870
www.captureintegration.com
[email protected]

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Members,
We still have this kit and will break it up if interested or if you would like to substitute either a horseman swd-ii pro , a cambo wds, or any other platform.
Please contact us if interested.

Lance

Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Phase One Dealer of the Year
305-534-5701 office
305-394-3196 cell
877-217-9870
Capture Integration , Phase One Dealer ---new website check it out!
[email protected]

Roberto

Hello Mr. Schad,
Sorry unfortunately I already have a body. I am interested in the Schneider lens, and thought I would enquire how much are you asking for the lens, adapter and P45 back please?
Thank you.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Roberto,
Sorry but this was an old post you had found. Good luck in your search for the a P45+, it is still a great back. Just be aware you will not be able to use it tethered with any modern day computer/operating system.
BR,

Lance