The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M5 in superb condition with case

nanthor

Selling my late 2-lug, Leica M5 camera in exc+++ condition with no issues whatsoever except for some slight bag wear on the left side of the top plate. The rest of the body is perfect. The functions are all perfect, as new. Viewfinder is clean and clear and rangefinder is accurate, aligned, and pristine. The VF has been upgraded to the 28mm frame line VF with upgraded RF, a costly upgrade. The shutter wind is smooth, shutter speeds accurate. Meter is working and accurate. This sale also includes the ER case in excellent condition. This is the nicest M5 I have ever seen and the new owner will be VERY happy with this find. If not, money back. I prefer Google wallet or paypal gift.
Note: lens is NOT included.
Note: the modifications that this camera received include the M4-2 framelines which have a 28mm frameline and they also include the Leica MP glass frameline illumination window to reduce rangefinder flare. This is a $500.00 upgrade. (I do not know which technician did the upgrade but it is a perfect job so certainly someone well known)
Price is $1150.00 shipped in USA

Last edited: