The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica R 28-90 lens-Excellent condition

algrove

I am selling this beautiful 28-90 due to my failing eyesight.

The lens has no haze, fog, mildew, fungus of any kind. The optics are first rate. The lens includes the original box, leather case, manual and inspection certificate.

Anyone looking for a 28-90 R lens will be hard pressed to find an example better than this. It is a ROM version made in 2003 as far as I can determine.

I find no dings, dents or marks on this lens.

Price net of shipping and Paypal $6190. I only take Paypal unless other arrangements are agreed to by myself. Kindly PM questions and offers-not here. Thanks.

Photos: Doubel click images for larger views.

View attachment 86428View attachment 86429View attachment 86430
View attachment 86431View attachment 86432View attachment 86433
View attachment 86434View attachment 86435

mmehres

I don't need it unfortunately but this is an exquisite lens, probably the greatest zoom lens ever made, and is quite rare.

algrove

It is not at all bad, however the greatest R zoom ever made was the 35-70/2.8. I just sold mine about 6 months ago.

algrove

Guess there are none interested in one of the best zooms out there. Remember it can easily be adapted for Nikon.

Sure works well on the M240 also.

Remember you can make me an offer. No low ball offers please.

Last edited:

algrove

OK, I hear you. I will sell for $5590 where Buyer pays via Paypal gifting and UPS insured, Adult Signature Required, shipping to a US Paypal verifiable address of record. If not satisfied, full refund given, but I must know you and your online reputation.

jonoslack

Hi There Lou
I sold mine as well - a couple of years ago - lovely lens and I still miss it.. . .
Good luck with the sale!

algrove

OK, here goes. Those of you who follow and know this lens can confirm this is a super deal on a rare beauty ROM lens. It was always keep in air-conditioning and includes everything in the photos.

I will sell for $4490 net to me with gifting Paypal and shipping dependent upon distance from FL, but based on prior experience it can range from $25-$40. I always ship UPS, insure for full value with Adult Signature Required.

Last edited:

Sparky16

I will sell for $4490 net to me with gifting Paypal and shipping dependent upon distance from FL, but based on prior experience it can range from $25-$40. I always ship UPS, insure for full value with Adult Signature Required.
If PayPal GIFT is used, PayPal will NOT provide verified shipping address.
GLWS.

algrove

You are correct in many cases, but some who gift me I do see their address on the payment while others I do not see it. Might be a settings thing.

erudolph

This lens at this price seems like a great, great deal. If I hadn't just bought one from another forum member, I would jump on this.