The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Trade: Phase One P30+ Hasselblad H mount

jars121

G'day,

I've got a Phase One P30+ in Hasselblad H mount which I'd like to trade for a Mamiya 645 mount back of similar specification.

The back itself functions perfectly, and comes with the original battery, box and charger.

The only caveat with the back is the rear glass. The glass was shattered in the bag of the previous owner when an item pressed into it. The back was not dropped; only the glass was damaged, the screen itself is perfect, and has not been affected by the damaged glass.

If I were to keep this back, I'd have a professional replace the glass to look and function as new. I have spoken with P1 about replacing the glass itself, but the entire rear assembly would have to be replaced at a cost of $4,000+.

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

Having said that, if you work in a studio, tethered to a laptop, the broken glass won't be an issue :)

I'm chasing a Mamiya 645 mount digital back of similar specification. I'd prefer it to be a Phase One back, but would consider alternatives. I have a limited budget to spend on top of the trade.

The back is located in Sydney, Australia.