The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Canon gear-5D3 and 4 lenses including new 100-400

algrove

I am selling all my Canon gear. There is nothing wrong with any of it. I am not in need of this system any longer.

Photos will be posted soon.

Just a heads up on what is for sale. All items come with original box, case where provided, manual and any other papers or CDs provided with a new item.

The 5D Mark III is a few years old and treated with respect. 3 extra batteries and a RRS L bracket included. 9800 actuations. $2090. OBO

-- 24-105 f4.0 L IS USM is also a few years old and has been handled very carefully. It serves as a macro and has image stabilizer. $690. OBO with B+W UV filter.

-- 70-200 f2.8 L IS II USM is a couple of years old, but was serviced by CPS in late 2014. Always handled with respect. $1790. with B+W UV filter

--40 f2.8 lens. Used once and purchased about 1 year ago. $105. OBO

--EF 1.4x III extender. Not used much and purchased about 1 ½ years ago. $350. OBO

--nearly new 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS II USM. Purchased in December 2014. What can I say it is a marvelous lens! $1990.

I only accept Paypal and send only to verifiable Paypal addresses of record in the US only please.

Photos forthcoming. The above prices are based on a recent average of 3/11/15 eBay sold listings.

Last edited:

algrove

Here is the STM 40/2.8. What a fun lens! There is a stub lens hood on the lens. Remember you can doiuble click to view images larger.

View attachment 86491View attachment 86492View attachment 86493

Remember my prices are based on what I saw on eBay on 3/11/15. I priced most items about $100-200 less than comparable items on eBay except for the STM40/2.8 and the 1.4 Extender. If you don't agree with my poricing or want to make me an offer, just give it a try. Feel free to PM me. I have 100% rating on eBay and have sold many items to members here.

Last edited:

algrove

70-200 sold, however buyer had a funds + verifiable address issue so it is for sale at $1790 plus shipping.

The 24-105 is also still available.

algrove

I only have the 70-200/2.8 left to sell which got back from a CPS CLA in November 2014 and I used it once since then. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Still has the B+W MRC filter and RRS QR shoe attached.

How about the $1590 region?

algrove

Last price on the 70-200 -- $1450 plus shipping. I pay Paypal fees. I have 100% feedback on eBay. PM me for details.