The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 in Silver & Un-Used Complete Boxed Extras!

D&A

Hi All,

Reorganizing and prioritizing some photo gear and also thinning the herd (always wanted to use that expression :).)

Up for sale is my 2nd and kept completely un-used Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 lens in Silver color M mount. It's boxed and complete and comes with original front and rear caps, hood and instructions, just as it comes brand new. In un-used condition as expected. Simply gorgous. Performance on par with current production of this lens which only comes in black. Wide open it has a truly classic rendition while stopped down, it can compete with some of the best.

***In addition, I will also include not only the original hood but the much more stylish and fuctional seperate sale and optional matching black vented hood which sells for $80.00, adding to the value and completeness of this set. It too is un-used and boxed.

As some know, only 300 made worldwide and long out of production. Fastest production 35mm focal length lens on the market.

Not only for use on M mount but many other mirrorless cameras via an adapter for a superb low light combination.

Price is $1395.00 plus shipping. Payment via Paypal (add 3%). Would prefer outright sale at this time instead of trades.

Many transactions and perfect feedbacks here on Getdpi and all the other usual photo forums and ebay.

Thanks very much for your interest.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Since moving I haven't yet set up new workstation, so I took some cell phone pics of the lens in the meantime. Just PM me for some images. Thanks.

Dave (D&A)