The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Legendary Voigtlander SL 125/2.5 in rare Sony A-mount! EU preferred,WW possible

aCIDfire

Price: $2000
Payment method: PayPal only (* PRICE is including PP fees)
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: EU preferred, WW possible, read below..

Up for sale is this legendary true 1:1 macro lens. If you are interested in this
lens you know what you are looking for... super sharp wide open, creamy bokeh, APO corrections. Take a look at pictures and video of this lens - condition is like new, everything is working perfectly. There is only one mark on the focusing ring from normal using of this lens. So lens is free of fungus,scratches, haze,separation. There is no oil on aperture blades, focusing ring goes smoothly through the whole focusing range.I´am selling this lens due to lack of use. I don´t shoot macro so often as I thought
before I bought the lens. So there is no reason to keep it on shelf while using other lenses.

My pictures taken with this lens and Sony A7r (click on previews):
Výsledky hledání - "125_2.5" - Pentax Friends Galerie

Pictures of the lens:

Video of the lens: http://youtu.be/wvXqSSx-c_A

This lens comes in complete package - genuine front and rear cap, lens hood, box and papers

Shipping preferred do EU only so I can send it fully insured and track it. Shipping
worldwide is possible but I can´t guarantee insurance and possible lost of the package
during transport.

* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility !!
Not selling to Africa countries,Brazil,Russia,Italy.