The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 30-90mm ASPH S

John Black

The 30-90S is in excellent condition with no marks or blemishes on the lens body. The lens hood has some rub marks, but no scratches or dings. The glass is clean and clear with no blemishes, cleaning marks, fungus, etc. Focus was accurate on my S-006. I sold my S-006 before the AF update, so I assume the focus is even faster now. Having gone the 35S + 70S + 120S with the Leica S2, the 30-90S with S-006 was much easier to live with in terms of bag weight, not having to do lens changes, etc. For travel photography, the 30-90S + 180S make a nice combo.

Sale includes the lens, original hood, original caps, box and documentation. The lens pouch is not included. Unfortunately the lens didn't come with one when I bought it from Camera West.

Price: $8100 + Paypal Fees + Shipping