The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Contax Zeiss CY Mount T* 35-135 and 28-85

jaree

Both of these lenses are CY Mount. They are used items so will have signs of use, but are in overall good condition - see pics. Prices include paypal and shipping in the USA. Local deal ok in NYC or NJ and I will shave off a few 10s for local pickup.

Lens #1:

Contax Zeiss T* 35-135. Price $975. Original front cap, generic rear cap. No box.

Lens #2:

Contax Zeiss T* 28-85. Price $385. Original front cap, generic rear cap. No box.

I used them on my Sony A7 with excellent results. Selling as I will use my Leica S2 more. A7 will be a backup with M lenses.

I have 100% feedback on eBay (id: "aloogobhi").

Pictures for 28-85:

View attachment 86689 View attachment 86690 View attachment 86691 View attachment 86692View attachment 86693 View attachment 86694View attachment 86695