The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Two Sony E-Mount Lenses: Zeiss 24 F1.8 and Sigma 30mm F2.8

rdcny

1. Sony-Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA E-mount Prime Lens for A6000 and Nex system

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping Included; US Postal 2 day or UPS ground - to continental USA only

This one: 24mm f/1.8 Wide-Angle Prime Lens - SEL24F18Z Review - Sony US

Looks and works brand new - comes with all original items in the original box. I would include photos of my lens but the lens is mint mint...and my photos will only make the lens look worse than it is in "real life." Lens is black color.

Reason I am selling: I recently purchased this lens to use for digiscoping (using a spotting scope as a 1000-2000mm lens with a digital camera/lens combo as the camera - and held to the ocular of the scope via an adapter). However, this lens vignettes ever so slightly because the match to the scope's eye piece is not 100% perfect - so i am going to opt for the Sony 35mm F1.8 lens instead.

Shipping and Paypal included.
=========================
2. Sigma Art 30mm F2.8 E-mount Prime Lens for A6000 and Nex system

Price: $160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping Included; US Postal 2 day or UPS ground - to continental USA only

This one: Review: Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN Art (Sony E Mount) - Admiring Light

Lens is in mint condition - comes with all original accessories as when new. Lens is black color.

Looks and works brand new - comes with all original items in the original box. I would include photos of my lens but the lens is mint mint...and my photos will only make the lens look worse than it is in "real life." Lens is black color.

Reason I am selling: I recently purchased this lens to use for digiscoping (using a spotting scope as a 1000-2000mm lens with a digital camera/lens combo as the camera - and held to the ocular of the scope via an adapter). However, this lens vignettes ever so slightly because the match to the scope's eye piece is not 100% perfect - so i am going to opt for the Sony 35mm F1.8 lens instead.

Shipping and Paypal included.
========================
Robert DeCandido PhD - NYC
rdcny at earthlink.net - any questions - send directly to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Robert I edited your email address . Otherwise you will get bombarded with spam email.

Folks notice the AT sign and use @

rdcny

Sigma 30mm F2.8 has been sold on 17 March

The (Sony)Zeiss 24mm F1.8 has also been sold - 18 March

Thank You!

Last edited: