The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Elmar-M 24mm ASPH f/3.8 Lens

marktomaras

Up for sale is my Leica Elmar-M 24mm ASPH f/3.8 Lens. Black Color. It comes with the original box, packing materials, paper work, leather case, lens hood, lens cap, rear cap, and Leica UV filter.

It is 6-bit coded for the modern Leica cameras

I always use the filter and almost never removed it, so the front of this lens has always been fully protected and almost never touched or cleaned.

What an amazing lens! If you need a wide angle with extremely low distortion, this is it! On the M body, you can set the focus on this lens at about 1.5 meters, at f/8 and essentially never have to focus. It’s a great travel companion.

I bought this lens from B&H on November 17, 2010. It is in extremely good condition. There is a little wear on the front outer edge of the lens hood, but not much.

I am also selling a Leica silver metal 24mm viewfinder.

For a larger set of detailed photos, please visit my website: Mark Tomaras Photography - For Sale: Leica M (Type 240) Silver Kit There are lenses and other items for sale as well, all with photos on the website.

Free USPS Priority Shipping to USA

Price $1550
Credit Card and Paypal both accepted.