The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss 69 FC, wide-angle bellows, H adapter, film back, recessed lensboards

epforever

Selling my Arca Swiss 6x9 Field Compact kit. It's in very nice condition and has been a terrific piece of gear. I've used it on architectural shoots for years. Standards are parallel, movements are precise and secure, and both standards have a ton of movement in every direction. This is the cheapest and easiest way to get into a tech camera with a MFDB. Lenses take standard Arca Swiss lensboards.

Schneider 35mm Digitar and 47mm Digitar lenses for sale in other post.

Photos are here:
gallery_ArcaSwiss+35mm+47mm - Page 1

The items are:

Arca Swiss 69 FC with universal bellows: Overall in very nice condition. Everything works perfectly. The only flaw is that the spirit level on the right side of the front standard is missing its fluid (but there are levels on both sides of both standards, so 3 of 4 are intact). Minor signs of use. Includes universal bellows and standard (non-N) ground glass.
$1750

Arca Swiss wide-angle bellows (single pleat): For lenses down to 35mm. Like-new-minus condition.
$225

NOTE: This item works for both the R-Line and M-Line cameras:
Arca Swiss H adapter: for Hasselblad digital backs. Like-new-minus condition.
$450

Arca Swiss roll-film adapter: accepts standard Horseman roll film backs. Signs of wear. Works perfectly.
$85

Arca Swiss 15mm recessed lensboard (seen in photos with 47mm Digitar). Excellent condition. Some signs of use. Works perfectly.
$65

Arca Swiss 15mm recessed lensboard (seen in photos with 35mm Digitar). Good condition. Serious signs of use. Works perfectly.
$45

Buyer pays PayPal fees, if any, plus shipping.

Feel free to PM me or email me: [email protected].