The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus E-M5, M4/3 Lenses, Fuji GA645zi

Time for a bit of spring cleaning! Here's what I have...

---Complete E-M5 Kit with 12-50mm, 25mm F1.4, 12mm F2, and HLD-6 battery grip - $1600 USD
Priority will be given to any buyer interested in this package!

---Olympus E-M5 with 12-50mm EZ Kit - $640 USD

This is easily one of the best mirrorless cameras on the market, even 3 years later. Extremely fast focusing, very quiet shutter, and great image quality in a lovely, portable package. The kit lens covers an equivalent of 24-100mm and is fully weather sealed.

The camera is in great condition and only shows light signs of use. Shutter count is 6604. Only cosmetic issue is I lost the eyecup (a known problem with these cameras), and I replaced it with a Nikon eyecup that is actually more comfortable. The lens is clean with no issues, and the sensor is clean with no dead pixels.

Comes with the original box and all accessories, plus 2 extra generic batteries. I'm only selling it because I got an E-M5 Mark II!

---Panasonic 25mm F1.4 DG Summilux ASPH - $420 USD

An excellent, affordable 50mm equivalent for micro four thirds. Very sharp, even wide open, and quick to focus. Makes for a really nice walk-around lens, especially for low light.

It's in very good condition - the only cosmetic issue is the silver ring came off the front of the lens. (this is just a cheap sticker anyway!) If anything, that makes the lens even more stealthy! The glass is clean with no issues, just a few dust specks, and the AF and aperture work perfectly.

Comes with both lens caps, the hood, lens pouch, and original box.

---Olympus 12mm F2 M.Zuiko - $580 USD

This is an exceptionally high quality wide angle that makes M4/3 a viable pro system. It's extremely sharp with low distortion, and small enough that it balances well on a smaller body like an E-PL5 or GM1. Excellent all-metal build quality. Great for street photography, especialy with the manual focus ring with a distance scale!

It's in excellent condition overall. The glass is clean with no issues, just a few specks of dust. AF and aperture work perfectly, and the manual focus ring is very smooth. Shades of Leica!

Comes with both caps and the original box.

---Olympus HLD-6 battery grip for E-M5 - $180 USD

A nice grip for the E-M5 that lets you use two batteries simulateously for longer life. It also has a vertical shutter release for portraits, and an extra set of programmable buttons. Comes in two sections, so you can still have an extra grip without the larger battery se

It's in very good shape, but is missing the rubber pads that cover the metal contacts. Otherwise it works perfectly! Comes in the original box.

---Fuji GA645zi - $500

The ultimate medium format travel camera, with fast autofocus, program auto mode, and an extremely sharp 55-90mm zoom lens. This is the black version (more of a dark grey, really), which is more rare and generally preferable to the standard Champagne/faux titanium version.

It's in great shape, and shows just a few signs of wear, mostly on the bottom plate. The lens is very clean with no issues, and the camera works perfectly. The rear LCD looks good with no bleed or flickering, and the AF and film wind are good.

Comes with the original lens cap. It's a fantastic camera, but I mostly use MF close to home rather than for travel now.

Payment by Paypal is preferred, I'll cover the fees. E-transfer or local pickup is also an option for fellow Canadians.

Shipping will be by Canada Post/USPS, please ask for a quote!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!