The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Black SWC/M Zeiss 38mm T* lens with A12 back

algrove

This is a well kept camera and one of my all time favorite cameras. I successfully used it with the P45+ digital back. Shutter accurate and works like a charm. It has the latest Zeiss 38mm CF T* lens on it with the large focusing bezel. I have included a B60 Hasseblad UV-skylight filter as a bonus. There are some paint chips and marks on the lower portion of the A12 back and the slide plate is very slightly bent on one corner. Never noticed this since I used this camera exclusively with the P45+ back.

In addition I am including a innovative base plate made for the SWC where the SWC's base plate securely fits into this new base plate which allows for QR attachment to an Arca-Swiss clamp. Very handy item. See Photo.

A Hasselblad 60 bayonet 38-60 Lens Hood is also included.

The viewfinder is the 903 SWC VF with nice format markings on the inside for either landscape or portrait shooting and also with an improved bubble level.

Asking $2490. I will ONLY ship to a verifiable US Paypal address and prefer Paypal. I ship UPS and will insure for its full value and as such shipping will depend on zip code. I do not accept trades unless the trade is for cash.

Double click the following photos to enlarge.

View attachment 86927View attachment 86928View attachment 86929

View attachment 86930View attachment 86931View attachment 86932

View attachment 86933View attachment 86934

Last edited:

richardman

Indeed, the market for SWC is quite soft lately. I have been negotiating with someone else for purchasing their ground glass / RmFX and he has trouble selling his also. I have one and it's one of the greatest cameras ever. GLWS.

yudafu2

Oh, there was a guy trying to sell his 903SWC here a few months ago, and it took him a long time to sell it.

SWC is a speciality camera, and not many people really understands. I love mine. A true legendary camera.

algrove

I also have an Acute Matte D screen for a 503CW. Never used it, but did insert it on the camera to see if it fit OK.

View attachment 86981

I have decided to sell the SWC/M now for $2290. I will pay Paypal fees and buyer pays shipping/insurance.

Last edited: