The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 50mm F0.95 TV Lens Converted to M-Mount (aka Dream Lens)

yudafu2

Here is a great copy of converted Canon Dream Lens, another beauty that I hate to sell. But since my financial situation is really bad, I have to put most of my beloved items on sale.

It is very difficult to find a great copy of this lens readily and expertly converted to M-mount. It was converted by ww.eastcamtech.com a few years ago. It is not mint, but for a lens from the 1970s, it is in excellent top condition.

I got this a while back from a very good artist and art professor. I used it for a number of times on the M240, it works perfectly. I wish I had shot with it more. Its rendering is otherworldly. It is magical. There is nothing quite like it. You can read steve huff's reviews here:

The Canon 50mm f/0.95 Dream Lens Review by Steve Huff | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS
Living in Dreamtime. Re-Visiting the Canon Dream Lens, 50 f/0.95. | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

With about Iso800 and 1600, at F0.95, this lens almost could depict total darkness.

Priced at 2888 including insured UPS shipping within continental US.

yudafu2

I do not know how to attach photos here. If you want to see the photos of this lens, please PM me an email address.

Sparky16

I do not know how to attach photos here. If you want to see the photos of this lens, please PM me an email address.

Posting photo on this site isn't any harder than doing the same on EBay or any other places. You just need to take time and study.

I wish I had a camera body for this lens, GLWS.