The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A mount lenses: Sony 28-75 2.8, Minolta 85mm 1.8G, Minolta 50mm 1.4

rajeshr

1. Sony 28-75 F2.8 SAM Alpha Mount Lens (SAL2875)

Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ships via Canada Post. Free shipping within North America. Worldwide shipping extra.

Mint condition and includes box and hood. Used for less than 25 shots. Comes with receipt for warranty purposes. Purchased November 2014.

$500 includes Paypal fees and shipping within North America. Worldwide shipping extra.

2. Minolta 85mm F1.4 G AF Lens (Alpha Mount)

Price: $700.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ships via Canada Post. Free shipping within North America. Worldwide shipping extra.

Excellent condition. It has no discoloration of letters and comes with both caps and a hood and Minolta lens bag. No scratches, fungus or haze. It also comes with Heliopan UV filter, you know one of these most expensive filters ever in the history of UV Filters. The lens has amazing bokeh! Used on my A99 and my A7(with LA-EA4 adaptor).

$700 includes Paypal fees and shipping within North America. Worldwide shipping extra.

3. Minolta 50mm f/1.4 AF Maxxum Lens

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Excellent condition Minolta 50mm F1.4 autofocus lens for sale. Alpha Mount. It has no discoloration of letters and comes with both caps and Minolta lens bag. No scratches, fungus or haze.

$700 includes Paypal fees and shipping within North America. Worldwide shipping extra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I don't have feedback here, I do have feedback on the FredMiranda forums. All items ship from Victoria, BC, Canada. Can meet in person for local sales. Will listen to reasonable offers!

Last edited:

rajeshr

Sony 28-75 F2.8 SAM reduced to $450.
Minolta 85mm F1.4 G AF Lens reduced to $650.

Must sell over the weekend or else I'll post this on eBay.