The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH, Olympus VF-2, Thumbs Up EP-10S(M240)

rajeshr

Leica 1:2/35mm ASPH Summicron-M Lens (11879)

Price: $1,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Canada Post (Tracking and Insured)

In excellent condition with hood and front and rear caps. Comes with original box and leather case and all papers. Not 6 bit coded. The glass is clear and spotless.
Serial Number is 3945XXX.

Will post better pictures tonight.

Price is US$1950 obo shipped within North America. Will ship worldwide at extra cost. Paypal fees 3% extra. Can do EMT in Canada.

2. Olympus VF-2 Viewfinder

Price: $150.00

Mint condition, with box and carry case. Don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

US$150 shipped within North America. Will ship worldwide at additional cost. Paypal fees 3% extra. Can do EMT in Canada.

3. Thumbs Up EP-10S for the Leica M240

Price: $80.00

Excellent condition. Find I don't use it as much as I use the M in the studio and need to use the hotshoe.

US$80 shipped to North America. Will ship worldwide at additional cost. Paypal fees 3% extra. Can do EMT in Canada.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I don't have feedback here, I do have feedback on the FredMiranda forums. All items ship from Victoria, BC, Canada. Can meet in person for local sales. Will listen to reasonable offers!

rajeshr

Leica 1:2/35mm ASPH Summicron-M reduced to $1800.
Olympus VF-2 Viewfinder reduced to $130.

Must sell this weekend or else I'll post this on eBay.