The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Samsung NX1 plus two lenses

docdave37

I am selling the powerhouse Samsung NX1 and the following two lenses:

The 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Power Zoom with OIS (came with the kit)

and the razor sharp 30mm f 2.0, easily one of Samsung’s finest lenses.

I am also including an extra battery and the external battery charger. Both are official Samsung
products. No aftermarket.

The camera has around 250 shutter actuations and is virtually brand new. There are no dents, scratches, or blemishes. It is in pristine condition, as are the lenses. All original boxes and documents are included. It is still under warranty. I bought it from Adorama in late January and missed the return period.

I want $1599, which is quite a savings. I will pay postage and insurance.

If interested, please send me a private email: [email protected]

I have sold many cameras on this site and others with complete 100% satisfaction. I have sold on ebay since 1995 under the seller name of docdave37 with, again, 100% buyer satisfaction, a perfect record.

Thank you,

Dave Winiewicz

docdave37

One more price reduction to try to get a quick sale. I am reducing the price for this kit to $1299 postpaid. Now that is a real bargain price for a virtually new camera in pristine shape.

Email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Dave