The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One / Schneider Kreutznach 80mm f2.8 LS

Pemihan

Schneider Kreutznach 80mm f2.8 LS
Bought new June 30 2014 so still under warranty - very clean.
Includes box, both caps and hood.
Price: $1400

The price is plus shipping, payment by bank transfer preferred but Paypal also possible, buyer pays fees
Only for buyers inside the EU: the price is plus 25% VAT unless you are a registred business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.
For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark ( 1.5 miles from Phase One HQ :) and will ship worldwide using Fedex International Priority, properly insured of course.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; IQ250, P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, Phase One DF+, Phase One 45mm, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Last edited:

Pemihan

Bump! The dollar has gone up so I will lower the price to $1,300 if payed before the dollar drops again... Great lens pretty much unused..!