The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon-a-thon ... F/S: Mint top gear

fotografz

Okay, the Visa bill with all the Sony stuff is here ... something has to go.

Now ALL of this stuff is USA gear, and mint, some of it only used one or twice so I'm NOT giving it away ... but here's a chance to get like new in the box, all accessories at a reduced price.

Nikon 70-200/2.8 VR. Used once. B&H @ $1,700. My price: $1,285.

Nikon 17-35/2.8. B&H @ $1,550. My Price: $1,175.

Zeiss ZF 25/2.8. B&H @ $826. My price: $675.

Nikon mount Voitlander Nokton 58/1.4 SL-II (chipped) with Voit shade!: $325.

Nikon SB-800 (no longer made, not available @ B&H, but sought after because of it's small size to power ratio and perfect balance on a D700) Some retailers with new models left are gouging the consumer at prices up to $700. http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-SB-800-...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1233993341&sr=8-1 My Price: $385.

All prices excluding shipping (USA cont 48 please, no Post office shipping, no insurance costs necessary as my business Insurance covers it). PayPal accepted, but buyer pays fee (I suggest using "e-check-send cash" if you have a verified account for significantly reduced costs). Checks accepted, but no shipping until e-checks and personal checks clear.

Thanks for looking.

jonoslack

Hi Marc
Pictures are so good I feel like going for it myself . . . but not having any Nikon gear . . . .:rolleyes:

PeterA

So good to see the 'old' CFV11 ( with plastic cover still in place - and there I was thinking I was the only 'anal' guy in town!! -:)) doing great work marc. Thanks for sharing mate..

P

pixelcharm

Hi, I sent you two emails and a PM about a week ago and I have not received any reply.

I will buy your 70-200. Please email or PM me!

fotografz

Sold: 17-35/2.8 and 70-200/2.8VR

REDUCED:

Zeiss ZF 25/2.8 .... $620. shipped UPS ground, lower 48.

Voitlander 58/1.4 ... $300. shipped UPS ground, lower 48.

Nikon SB800 now with 4 rechargables & charger ... $325. shipped UPS ground, lower 48. (this was my back-up and very lightly used.)