The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 2 Leica M travel partners- WATE & MATE

algrove

Selling these due to failing eyesight issues. I used this lens perhaps 5 times only. To me it is in an incredibly new looking shape.

This Wide Angle Tri-Elmar (WATE) 16-18-21 f4.0 was purchased new by myself and barely used. All functions are normal and has been stored in air conditioning and treated like a baby. This is Leica part number 11642 and came with the wonderfully useful OVF with parallax adjustment viewfinder #20712. Also Leica filter holder is also included #14473.The photos show it comes to you just as delivered new with outer boxe, 2 leather cases, caps, even Leica palstic lens bag with serial number affixed.

Price $4490 net to me. I am not starting at a higher price only to reduce pricing down to current pricing-this is current pricing. I only accept Paypal and only ship to verifiable US Paypal addresses of record. I will only ship UPS insured, Adult Signature Required.

View attachment 87216View attachment 87217

View attachment 87218View attachment 87219

View attachment 87220View attachment 87221

View attachment 87222View attachment 87223

View attachment 87224

Doubel click images to enlarge

================================================
The Medium Angle Tri-Elmar (MATE) 28-35-50 f4.0 has been in my possession for some time, but used only twice. It was 6 bit coded and CLA'd by Leica prior to my purchase. I love how the EXIF data shows which FL seeting was used for each image. This lens comes with proper lens hood, Leica leather case, Leica plastic front lens cap and a 49mm Leica UVa filter included. For those of you who do not know, this lens has been out of production for some time now. Leica Wiki indicated this serial number was produced in 2002.

This lens does show some wear expecially where the lens hood clips onto the the lens barrel. I see some lens barrel usage, but nothing impacts the quality of iamages this lens gives. This is the last version made with 49mm filter thread size.

Like with the WATE above I price at current pricing so as not to have to keep reducing pricing down until current pricing is reached. Again, I only ship to a US Paypal verifibale addresses of record via UPS insured, Adult Signature required.

Price= $4290 net to me. Photos of this are shown on next section.

Last edited:

algrove

I now see that the MATE is selling on eBay for $3600 soooo,

$3490 net to me with gifted Paypal and shipping could be in the $25-$40 range as I ship Insured UPS with Adult Signature required.

This lens was Leica CLA'd and 6 bit coded.

I also see change in the WATE pricing on eBay between $4500 to $4900. I have used mine perhaps 6 times.

New price $4290 net to me with gifted Paypal and shipping could be in the $25-$40 range as I ship Insured UPS with Adult Signature required.

Mitch

I now see that the MATE is selling on eBay for $3600 soooo,

$3490 net to me with gifted Paypal and shipping could be in the $25-$40 range as I ship Insured UPS with Adult Signature required.

This lens was Leica CLA'd and 6 bit coded.

I also see change in the WATE pricing on eBay between $4500 to $4900. I have used mine perhaps 6 times.

New price $4290 net to me with gifted Paypal and shipping could be in the $25-$40 range as I ship Insured UPS with Adult Signature required.
I'll take the MATE. PM to follow
Mitch Rouse

algrove

The WATE works on the Sony a7 series cameras from what getDPI contributors say.

Just think 16mm, 18mm and 21mm all in one super Leica lens.