The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FES:Generic & B+W lens hoods mostly for Leica

algrove

More goodies to sell. These are small items and as such I will only accept Paypal gift payments and ship only to US Paypal addresses of record. Fast USPS shipping $10, slow USPS shipping $5.

I purchased these hoods from various sources mainly for my Leica lenses, most of which have now been sold.

SIZES

55mm used for APO 90/2.0 in lieu of the short slide out hood and I found it reduced exposure problems considerably since it is about 1.5" long. B+W item made for telephoto lenses of aluminum B+W #69627. $34 at B&H. Sell for $19. + shipping

TULIP HOODS-I believe they are aluminum painted black.

46mm, 49mm, 43mm, 40.5mm and 39mm. These hoods are $5 each + shipping. They do not come with hood covers.

I have two 39mm with tulip hoods with plastic covers $6 each + shipping.

Shallow depth black hoods, ½" maximum depth-- 49mm, 46mm. These might have been made for old Contax G lenses. $5 each + shipping.

Thanks for looking.

algrove

I see tulip hoods do not seem to have much value. Soooo, I will sell all of them for $15 plus $6 to ship in the US. This is for the tulip hoods 49, 46, 43, 40.5 and 39. Yes all of them. I know I have more than one 39 and more than one 46.