The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm Summicron v.4 Excellent with Shade and Caps

Selling my Leica 50mm Summicron lens, model 11819, 4th tabbed version in near mint condition or very close to it. Serial number model 2985750. Lens has flawless optics and mechanics, the only marks I can find are very minor where the shade attaches (see photos). Focusing is buttery smooth and optimally dampened. Diaphragm blades are pristine. Comes with Leica 12585H metal vented shade with cover, Leica 14268 front cap and a third party rear cap that fits very well.

Asking $1195. Payment by Pay Pal (I'll accept the fees) or, if you are in the US, you can deduct 2% for payment by cashier's check. Shipping is at actual cost using buyer's preferred method. PM me with any questions you may have and thanks for your interest.