The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Nikon Df and Glass (58/1.4G, 24/2.8D, 105/2.5 P Nikkor, 35/2 O Nikkor)

asiafish

***Bump and price reductions***

I have for sale my complete Nikon Df outfit. Interested in either sale or trade toward Leica M9/ME and Leica M mount lenses.

Reason for sale is that I just don't want to maintain three distinct systems and have decided to focus exclusively on Leica M and Leica X. I currently use a Leica M Monochrom as my primary camera (purchased here on the GetDPI forum 2-yeas-ago) and am eager to trade for a good M9 (or M9p or ME) with no sensor issues.

PM here or email at andrew(at)lawyerfish(dot)com

Nikon Df (silver) with 2 Nikon batteries and 2 genuine Nikon chargers. Comes with body cap, Peak strap as shown (quick-adjust length, super comfortable). Camera has less than 6,000 exposures and is in absolutely outstanding used condition with no issues whatsoever that I can detect. No box or papers (I bought it used on this forum about a year ago). Both batteries hold full charge.
$1850 net to me.

AF-S Nikkor 58mm f/1.4G standard/Portrait lens. I bought this new from B&H or Adorama (don't remember which) about a year ago. I no longer have the box or papers. Lens comes with velvet pouch, front and rear caps, original lens hood and a Hoya 72mm UV protector filter. This is a US model and is my absolute favorite Nikon lens and has hardly ever been removed from my Df. No issues whatsoever, 9+ condition as I baby my gear and always carry in a bag or case when not in use. This lens has INCREDIBLE, JAW-DROPPING bokeh.
$1150 net to me.

AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D wide-angle lens. I bought this new from B&H or Adorama (don't remember which) about a year ago. I no longer have the box or papers. Lens comes with front and rear Nikon caps, B+W UV protector filter and screw-in Nikon metal lens hood.
Sold.

35mm f/2 O Nikkor wide-angle lens from mid 1960s/early 1970s. This lens is in decent cosmetic and excellent optical and mechanical condition. Has factory Nikon AI conversion installed (I bought it that way) and works perfectly in aperture priority with most Nikon DSLR cameras. Beautiful lens. Comes with original Nikon rear cap, modern pinch-type Nikon front cap and B+W UV protector filter.
$100 net to me.

105mm f/2.5 (Sonnar Type) P Nikkor telephoto/portrait lens from mid 1960s/early 1970s. This lens is in very good cosmetic and excellent optical and mechanical condition. Has factory Nikon AI conversion installed (I bought it that way) and works perfectly in aperture priority with most Nikon DSLR cameras. Beautiful lens. Comes with original Nikon rear cap, modern pinch-type Nikon front cap and B+W UV protector filter. This lens has INCREDIBLE bokeh.
$175 net to me.

50mm f/2 Helios 81N (Ukrainian Arsenal 1980s) standard lens. This lens is native Nikon AI mount (may be AIS, not sure) that is in near-new condition and works beautifully on my Df or any Nikon DSLR/SLR that can meter with AI lenses (or meters on those that can't). This is a very unique lens that is super sharp, but renders differently than the generic Nikon 50/1.8 or 50/2.0 lenses do. Bokeh is swirly and interesting, again a very different effect than you would get with a Nikon lens. I believe it is, like most FSU (former Soviet Union) lenses a rip off on a pre-war Zeiss design, in this case it seems very Planar-like.
$50 net to me.

I prefer PayPal gift (or regular if you pay the fees) and have bought and sold here, as well as on Fred Miranda, Steve Huff, Leicaplace (all as Asiafish) and on eBay as Lawman1967.

Df-12 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

Df-5 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

58-2 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

105-7 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

105-2 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

24-4 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

24-2 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

24-6 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

35-1 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

50-1 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

Last edited: