The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M2 lever rewind

xtianyves

Great user condition lever rewind Leica M2.

Was CLA'd by the previous owner and just for good measure I brought it to a Leica tech who confirms it won't need a CLA for a few years yet.

Some vulcanite is missing but it's all 100% intact and nothing is peeling. See photos for missing pieces.

There is a shallow dent on the top plate by the frame counter wheel but it does not affect operation at all--this is how I bought it.

Frame advance is smooth, film rewind knob is smooth and the shutter speed detents are solid. There are no light leaks whatsoever.

I'm really going to miss this body but just cannot shoot, develop and scan film fast enough these days with a new baby in the house.

Only the body is included -- no strap or cap included (I don't have any)

* $600 USD shipped and PayPal'd to your door!

** Asking price includes all PayPal fees AND shipping to your door **
** CONUS and CANADA only please **