The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei Lens Control S, Electronic Shutter 3pcs, Schneider 120mm Makro-Symmar HM lens

Kalson Ho

A kit included a Rollei Lens Control S , Rollei Electronic Shutter x 3pcs, Schneider Makro-Symmar HM 120mm f/5.6 lens.
Some accessories also included, what you see in the first picture is what you'll get.

I had rebuilt the battery by replacing the older cells with modern NiMH equivalents.
Now it used a NiMH cells of 1600mAh capacity and get 3 more times power improvement than the original.
(the battery can be charged with Rollei Charger, but he Rollei Charger has a rapid charging current of 500mA and has charging time limitation of ONE hour. For 500mAh Rollei original NiCD battery, it takes about ONE hour to charge. However for that 1600mAh NiMH battery, it needs about 3 hours to Charge. So if you use Rollei Charger, you need to briefly lift the battery off the contacts and replace it to let that charger charge the NiMH battery again. )

They shows some light scratches from my normal use. The coating of lens is Clean, NO haze & NO separation anywhere, but two paint losses on Inner wall. Please see the picture for overall condition.

My asking price is US$ 2250 + shipping , please pm me where you are.
Payment by PayPal, I will take care of the fees.

Thank you.