The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Big Phase One / Mamiya sale. 45, 80LS, 80D, 110LS, 75-150, 80 1.9 and more.......

Pemihan

I have done some creative horse trading with various gear and have ended up with the following items that has to go to a new home. This thread also consolidates a few other for sale adds.

Phase One AF 45mm f2.8
Under warranty until September 2016
Mint and clean.
Includes box, both caps and hood.
(New $2,990) $1,500

Phase One / Schneider Kreutznach 80mm f2.8 LS
In excellent condition. Was purchased in June 2014 as part of a package with an IQ250 and two other lenses. The back was sold recently with a shot count of 2224 and the lens hasn’t been used since. So in conjunction with the two other lenses this lens has very few actuations.
(New $2,990) $1,300

In excellent condition. Bought in September 2013 and used with a back in conjunction with a few other lenses. The back has less than 1200 actuations so this lens has even less.
Includes both caps and hood.
(New $2,990) $1,250

Mamiya AF 80mm f2.8 D
In excellent condition.
(New $1,990) $900

Phase One / Schneider Kreutznach 110mm LS f2.8 AF
In excellent condition. Was purchased in June 2014 as part of a package with an IQ250 and two other lenses. The back was sold recently with a shot count of 2224 and the lens hasn’t been used since. So in conjunction with the two other lenses this lens has very few actuations.
The lens is clean, no marks on glass or body and it works perfectly.
Included are front and rear cap and hood.
(New $5,390) $3,390

Phase One AF 75-150mm f4.5
In excellent condition.
(New $4,690) $2,600

Mamiya C 80mm f1.9 N
Has a very tiny mark in the front glass that doesn't affect the images in any way.
Otherwise in very good condition.
Includes both caps.
$299

Phase One Electromagnetic Cable Release 1 meter / 3.3ft.
I have two for sale, both are mint and includes box.
(New $135) $90

Really Right Stuff BM645-L / L-plate for Phase One / Mamiya AF/AFD/DF/DF+
Mint.
(New $160) $120

All prices are plus shipping. Payment by bank transfer absolutely preferred for the bigger items.
Paypal ok for the smaller items.

Only for buyers inside the EU: The prices are plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark, and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

45mm and 80LS with box:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Extremely great example of a for sale ad. Take note buyers and sellers

Good luck on your sales Peter

Pemihan

Bump - 45mm, 80LS, 80D, 75-150mm, 80mm 1.9, cable releases and L-plate still available and ready for immediate shipping! :bugeyes:

Pemihan

Prices lowered:

Phase One AF 45mm f2.8
Mint and clean.
(New $2,990) $1,450

(New $2,990) $1,200

In excellent condition. Bought in September 2013 and used with a back in conjunction with a few other lenses. The back has less than 1200 actuations so this lens has even less.
(New $2,990) $1,200

Mamiya AF 80mm f2.8 D
In excellent condition.
(New $1,990) $800

In excellent condition.
(New $4,690) $2,400

Mamiya C 80mm f1.9 N
Has a very tiny mark in the front glass that doesn't affect the images in any way.
Includes both caps.
$250

I have two for sale, both are mint and includes box.
(New $135) $70

Really Right Stuff BM645-L / L-plate for Phase One / Mamiya AF/AFD/DF/DF+
Mint.
(New $160) $110

I need to pay the balance of a DB upgrade I made and on top of that soon have to pay for a 15 day Grand Canyon photographic rafting expedition, so lets move this :clap::clap::clap:

Pemihan

Schneider 80mmm LS with box, one Release Cable and the RRS L bracket SOLD.

Below is what's left:

Phase One AF 45mm f2.8
Mint and clean.
(New $2,990) $1,450

(New $2,990) $1,200

Mamiya AF 80mm f2.8 D
In excellent condition.
(New $1,990) $800

In excellent condition.
(New $4,690) $2,400

Mamiya C 80mm f1.9 N
Includes both caps.
$250

Mint, includes box.
(New $135) $70