The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35-70 f4 ROM R lens in box, pristine & Minolta 58mm f1.2 Rokkor

VINCET

Here is a very nice example of the superb Leica 35-70 f4 lens. It is a Japanese lens but one that was design by Leica. This is not the inferior f3.5 model but the f4.0. I was hoping to use this with my M 240 as a travel system but just can't get used to the location of the focusing ring and the zoom ring. I even contemplated on buying a Canon body just to use this lens but ultimately, I decided that if I was to go back to a DSLR body, I want to go back to the Nikon so I am selling this lens since it is too much work to modify this for Nikon mount. I searched long and hard to find this one. It was listed as new by the seller and the body and optics sure looks untouched. The hood has some scratch in the inside. Not bad as you can see in the pic. Comes with the original box,leather pouch, the book, hood, both front and back cap. Price of $1000 is Net to me with shipping to CONUS included in the price.

P1120611.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

P1120612.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

P1120613.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

Minolta 58mm f1.2

Here is a beautiful example of the classic Minolta MC ROkkor-PG 58mm f1.2. Focus is smooth and well dampened. The aperture is clean and function perfectly. The lens itself is in a pretty awesome cosmetic condition for its age. Engraved letters and markings are clear and bright, barrel is pretty good with just a tiny bit of paint wear at some of the edge of the focusing ring. Glass is pristine. Comes with both caps and a 55mm filter. Price is $475 net to me but shipping in CONUS is included in the price

P1120283.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

P1120281.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

P1120280.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

P1120278.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

P1120277.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

P1120276.jpg by VINCEKTAN, on Flickr

Last edited: