The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji XF 18-55

dixeyk

Fuji XF 18-55 - $285

I recently acquired this lens but after picking up a 35/1.4 it has become clear to me that I am just not a zoom shooter. I have zero complaints about the lens. It is capable of amazing results but I just prefer shooting primes. I bought the lens about a month ago from a board member over on FujiXForum. It is in LN condition and I have only used it a handful of times. Price includes shipping CONUS via USPS Priority with insurance. There is no box as it originally came as part of an X-E2 kit. Comes with generic front and OEM rear cap as well as the OEM hood and a nice Hoya UV filter that has been on it since day one. I accept PayPal and I cover the fees. I will ship internationally but shipping costs are extra.

If you need references most of mine are on mu-43.com (dixeyk) and eBay (twobaglimit). I'll upload images as soon as I can.

FWIW...this shot is with the 18-55

The Cradle
by dixeyk, on Flickr

Last edited:

dixeyk

Withdrawn...decided that I'd regret selling it. I may not be using it now but I'm sure I will use it when I travel so no use having to buy it again a later