The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 410 two lens kit plus extras - $375

popum

I'm selling my Olympus Evolt E410 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Zuiko Lenses. This includes the boxes, strap, charger, cables, and everything else that came with the kit. I'm also including two UV filters which have protected the lenses, an R72 infrared filter, an extra battery, a 2 gig card, and a DVD instructional video for the camera. The camera is in excellent operating and cosmetic condition.

I bought this setup for a project that is now completed and no I longer need this particular camera. BYW, the camera worked flawlessly during this project.

The price is $375 plus $20 for shipping and I'll cover the paypal charges. I've got a 100% positive record on the bay as boxster00.

Thanks for looking

Mike

popum

One of the forum members is interested in the camera body for $200. Is there any interest in the lenses and filters for $175 plus shipping?

Mike