The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander Nokton 35mm F1.2 lens

CalBoy87

Voigtlander Nokton lens in LM mount. Used, but in excellent condition. Body very clean, with vivid lettering. Glass clean and clear, no fungus, mold or any haze. Blades are clean of oil. Both rings are working smoothly, with audible clicks at any aperture change. Lens is very sharp wide open, even better from then on. Comes with all original accessories: front/rear cap, box, papers. Also included in sale is UV filter and helicoid LM-NEX adapter, allowing not only mount this lens mount on any Sony NEX/A7 cameras, but also reducing minimal focusing distance. This allow to focus very closely with this lens. Adapter is very solid, made from brass, fitting the lens and camera very well. Price for entire set is $900 net to me, lens alone is $860, including shipping by EMS Korea, with tracking and insurance. Price is firm, all offers will be ignored. Should I decide to lower the price, I will adjust it accordingly.