The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!

Pemihan

I'm selling my Mamiya 645 DF+ body. I got it new together with a DB a year ago and have barely used it except for some test shots. If I should take a guess it has less than 300 actuations. It has never even been outside! I have exclusively used the back on my tech cam.
The camera just got the latest firmware installed.

I don't have the original box as it came in a bigger box with the back, but I have a Phase One DF+ box which I will include.
Included besides the P1 box is 1 (one) Li-ion battery with charger and various international plugs, AA battery adapter and strap (unused still in wrapping)

Price $2500 plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer absolutely preferred.

Only for buyers inside the EU: The price are plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark, and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Last edited:

Pemihan

Price lowered to $2300.

I need to pay the balance of a DB upgrade I made and on top of that soon have to pay for a 15 day Grand Canyon photographic rafting expedition, so lets move this :clap::clap::clap: