The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron 2/35mm Chrome - 8 Element - $2500 or Best Offer

Price: $2,500.00 or Best Offer
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping via buyers choice.

I’m changing my line-up and am selling this version I chrome 35 Summicron. This 8-element Summicron was made in Wetzlar; serial number puts it made in 1968 according to the Leica Wiki.

Overall it’s in wonderful condition. There are some minor dings here and there (visible in the photos). It was recently serviced by DAG and has a clean bill-of-health! I have been using it on a Leica M8, M Monochrom and most recently an M240, on which it has rendered beautifully!

The lens accepts E39 filters. It includes an early version IROOA #12571 hood. Plus a Leica metal front cap and standard rear cap.

Pictures taken with this lens can be seen here: www.flickr.com/photos/mtsullivan/sets/72157649074569872/

Price includes shipping via buyers choice; Payment via Paypal to verified accounts, buyer pays fees or gift.. . . $2500 or Best Offer.

$2100.00.

I'm also interested in trades... Looking for:

~ 75 Summicron APO
~ 28 Summicron-M ASPH
~ 28 Elmarit ASPH or maybe 4th version E46
~ 50 Summilux ASPH or Pre-ASPH E46