The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ160 - Mint, still 4 yr Value Add Warranty

Pemihan

I'm selling my Phase One IQ160 in absolutely mint condition.

It was bought new by myself in May 2014, I got it with Value Add Warranty so there's still four years of warranty left (transferable)
It has a shot count of 11451 and comes with the latest firmware installed (5.20.1)

The back has just had a complete service check and also got a brand new IR filter installed at the same time. (cost $1,400 ten days ago) so buy with confidence that you are getting a fully up to spec working back with four years of warranty left!

Included in the sale are: box, various booklets, USB drive, firewire cable, USB cable, battery, charger including various plugs and 12v adapter, cleaning wipes and scraper. Basically everything included when buying a new back (except cleaning fluid)

This is a great back, the ONLY reason I'm selling is I got a great deal on an upgrade. I'm kinda sad to let it go but no room for sentimentality here :)

Price $17.500 plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer.

I also have a 645 DF+ body and various lenses for sale and would be happy to make a package deal for someone looking for a complete system.

DF+: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/54543-fs-mamiya-645-df-mint-barely-used.html

Lenses: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs...-80d-110ls-75-150-80-1-9-more.html#post637166

Only for buyers inside the EU: The price are plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark, and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Last edited:

Pemihan

Ok, I have had a few feelers and have checked some more around and it seems I might have set the price a wee bit too high.

So without further ado the asking price is lowered to $16,500 :D

Remember this is a back that has just been in for a service check and comes with a brand new IR filter installed and four years of remaining Value Add Warranty!

The service check + IR filter cost was $1,400 just a little over ten days ago!

Pemihan

There has been a few questions about why the back has been in for a service check, so just to clarify things:

Nothing has really happened to the back.. All that happened was that I was trying to remove a small fiber from a cleaning pad stuck at the edge of the IR filter with a plastic tweezer and in the process I made a small scratch on the filter. It wasn't visible in the images but I decided to send the back in to have the filter replaced anyway and as part of that process a complete DB service check is performed. That among other things includes cleaning, focus check and calibration.
The back is as new and performs flawlessly, there has been no issues with it at all.

Last edited:

Pemihan

Bump, waiting to hear back from the dealer regarding mount swap.

Reasonable offers on the back will be considered.

Pemihan

Got confirmation from the dealer, free mount swap is included in the Value Added Warranty of which four years remains :)

As said I will entertain reasonable offers..

Pemihan

Maybe I should mention the images of the rattlesnake and the Christmas vultures are almost 100% crops.

Pemihan

:clap::clap::clap: Come on guys, a pre owned IQ160 from a dealer is around $20,000 with one year warranty. This one just came back from a service check with a brand new IR filter and have four years of Value Added Warranty left. It's a steal at $16,000! :loco::loco::loco:

I need to pay the balance of the upgrade I made and on top of that soon have to pay for a 15 day Grand Canyon photographic rafting expedition, so lets move this :clap::clap::clap:

TTLKurtis

Pretty sure there's a bunch of us drooling over this and realize it's a great deal even if we can't afford it plus a body and lenses.

Pemihan

Thanks, it's a great back for sure. I'll be happy to work on a package deal if someone wants a body and lens(es)