The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ180

alan_w_george

I am parting ways with my beloved IQ180. It has 9196 on the frame counter and is in excellent shape. Used mostly on a Cambo rig (which will also be up for sale soon). Bought it from Steve Hendrix at CI when they first were released. Not currently under warrantee. Firmware is a little behind because I also use the IQ on a Phase One AF where a resent IQ firmware revision update stopped supporting the AF. I had to back rev. the IQ to get the AF to work again. If it would seal the deal, I'll throw in the AF and two lenses (Mamiya AF 45mm 2.8 and Mamiya AF 80mm 2.8). The AF also has a Really Right Stuff L bracket. Oh and I'll include a remote control kit for the AF, for 80 megapixel selfies:). The IQ also comes with 7 batteries and 2 chargers. I am located in San Francisco.

Asking $16,000.00 net.

415 625 3130, if you have any questions.

Last edited:

TTLKurtis

Any chance you could post a few pictures of the Phase AF + Lenses? I really really probably shouldn't... but I've been teeter-tottering between getting a Noritsu or Frontier scanner for my film gear or just going the MFDB route... MFDB def seems to make more sense

kdphotography

Great deal.

But don't get it because of the added Phase AF and two lenses. Geez, get it for the remote control kit for those 80 megapixel selfies! :D

ken