The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS GTI Desktop Viewing Station

glennedens

We have for sale an excellent condition GTI PDV 2020ex Extra Large Desktop Print Viewing Station with D50 illumination. Asking price is $750.

Viewing area is 23.5" x 25.3". Includes side walls and lower illumination unit. GTI list is $1,475.00. Includes original box. Prefer local pick up in Redwood City, California.

Thank you and kind regards,

Glenn

glennedens

FS GTI Desktop Viewing Station [SOLD]

SOLD

We have for sale an excellent condition GTI PDV 2020ex Extra Large Desktop Print Viewing Station with D50 illumination. Asking price is $750.

Viewing area is 23.5" x 25.3". Includes side walls and lower illumination unit. GTI list is $1,475.00. Includes original box. Prefer local pick up in Redwood City, California.

Thank you and kind regards,

Glenn

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Damn - hopefully Curtiss got it as he's a nice guy thatI know and you can trust. If not, I'd have taken it to replace my current GTI display workstation.

If it falls through (which I doubt), I'll take it instead.