fs: toyo, cambo, nikkor, schneider
Spring cleaning time, re-evaluating all my photo gear.
1) Toyo 45cx. In great shape, works fine, except the front standard doesn't lock on the rail due to broken plastic. It's the part that reportedly cracks on some toyos, I think repair needs a part thats $20-$40. Generic copal 1 and copal 0 boards included. $200.
2) Cambo SC. Works well. Bellows has some repairs, but seems solid. Includes copal 0 lens board with writing on it. $200.
3) nikkor-w 210mm f/5.6. Excellent+ condition. Clean glass. Shutter is correct. $300.
4) schneider apo-symmar s 210/5.6. Excellent+ condition (missing a small screw on the doohickey the cable release attaches to). Clean glass. Shutter is correct. $350.
5) nikkor-sw 90mm f/4.5. Excellent condition, ding in filter ring. Clean glass. Shutter seems correct, but is a hair slow at 1s, maybe 1.3s, also seemed to stick a bit when I received it up, but after firing it a handful of times it hasn't been an issue since, just full disclosure. $400.
Potentially interested in trades for:
Rodenstock 150 (or 180) apo sironar s. (not N, no other FLs)
CONUS Shipping and PayPal included.
Re: fs: toyo, cambo, nikkor, schneider
Tags for this Thread