The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Silvestri Bicam II + Schneider 47mm XL Digitar - Europe

avelpavel

Hello everybody! I’m selling my Silvestri Bicam Kit as I’m changing platform soon and using my DB with the Contax 645 much more than the tech camera in these days.

The Kit is made of:

Silvestri Bicam II camera with stitching sliding adapter, including a drop-in Mamiya/Phase One adapter plate.
Maxi bellows kit for using tilt-shift movements on the front standard.
Magnifying loupe viewer for the sliding adapter.
Extension ring nr. 2
Bellow filter holder with 4 metal rings for the lenses (40.5, 52, 49, 67 mm… the last one not in the pics but it’s included)
Lens board with bayonet type R (for the 35mm HR lens)

total price for the camera kit : 2500€+VAT (22%) = 3050€ (if you are VAT registered professional in Europe you will pay 2500€ only).

Schneider 47XL f5.6 Digitar, bayonet mount (to be used with the Maxi Bellows) / 1200€

The lens is sold as a private sale, so this is the final price, no VAT deduction on it.

The complete kit camera+lens and accessories would be 3050€ (camera VAT included) + 1200€ (lenses as private sale) = 4250€ (if you are VAT registered professional in Europe you will pay 3700€), shipping to be evaluated... (I will prefer bank transfer payment, if you like to pay via Paypal there will be fees to be added.)

Thanks for watching and let me know if you need more informations or bigger pics!

Roberto

ps. I’m a professional photographer living in Italy, I have a very good ebay profile feedback, nick name avelpavel, but I wouldn’t like to sell through them to save on fees.
I would like to sell the kit in Europe as to prevent custom fees and troubles.

The three lenses red crossed are already sold and pending payment.
Roberto Pastrovicchio . Advertising Commercial and Landscape Photographer . Italy . +39 329 96 17 876 . [email protected]

avelpavel

Still available with new price:

Total price for the camera kit : 2500€+VAT (22%) = 3050€ *(if you are VAT registered professional in Europe you will pay 2500€ only).

Schneider 47XL f5.6 Digitar, bayonet mount (to be used with the Maxi Bellows) / 1000€

The lens is sold as a private sale, so this is the final price, no VAT deduction on it.

The complete kit camera+lens and accessories would be 3050€ (camera VAT included) + 1000€ (lens as private sale) = 4050€ (if you are VAT registered professional in Europe you will pay 3500€), shipping to be evaluated... (I will prefer bank transfer payment, if you like to pay via Paypal there will be fees to be added.)

Thanks

Rob

avelpavel

Updates and new prices!

Not available any more the bellows kit and the extension ring.

This is what is still on sale with new prices:

Silvestri Bicam II camera with stitching sliding adapter, including a drop-in Mamiya/Phase One adapter plate.
Lens board with bayonet type R

total price for the camera kit : 2000€+VAT (22%) = 2440€ (if you are VAT registered professional in Europe you will pay 2000€ only).

Schneider 47XL f5.6 Digitar, bayonet mount (to be used with the Maxi Bellows) / 800€

If you buy the complete kit camera+lens and accessories the price is 2440€ (camera VAT included) + 650€ (lens as private sale) = 3090€ (if you are VAT registered professional in Europe you will pay 2650€), shipping to be evaluated... (I will prefer bank transfer payment, if you like to pay via Paypal there will be fees to be added.)

Thanks for watching and let me know if you need more informations or bigger pics!

Roberto

avelpavel

Re: FS: Silvestri Bicam II - Europe

Hello everybody! The 47 lens has been sold, now I have the Bicam II kit on sale only.

The Kit is made of:

Lens board with bayonet type R

total price for the camera kit : 2000€+VAT (22%) = 2440€ (if you are VAT registered professional in Europe you will pay 2000€ only).

(shipping to be evaluated... I will prefer bank transfer payment, if you like to pay via Paypal there will be fees to be added.)

Roberto

ps. I’m a professional photographer living in Italy, I have a very good ebay profile feedback, nick name avelpavel, but I wouldn’t like to sell through them to save on fees. I would like to sell the kit in Europe as to prevent custom fees and troubles.

www.pastrovicchio.com