The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(CAN/US) Sony A7II, Grip, Sony Zeiss FE 55mm 1.8, Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f4

rajeshr

1. Sony A7II and VG-C2EM Grip

Price: US$1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ships via Canada Post. Free shipping within North America. Worldwide shipping extra.

Reducing the number of systems I have and hence my Sony A7II and VG-C2EM Handgrip is for sale. Probably less than 500 shots on the camera and the grip has only been used to test whether it worked. Glass screen protector has been installed on the camera since day one. Comes with box, papers and original accessories. Also included are four additional batteries, one Sony charger and one Wasabi charger. Mint condition!

Strap shown in picture is an aftermarket one and is not included in the sale. You will get the original Sony strap.

Sold as a set unless the grip goes first.

Price is in US$ includes Paypal fees and shipping within North America.

2. Sony Zeiss FE 55mm F1.8

Price: US$725.00
Shipping instructions: Ships via Canada Post. Free shipping within North America. Worldwide shipping extra.

Mint condition Sony Zeiss FE 50mm F1.8 lens. Less than a hundred shots. I have decided to sell off all my Sony gear and keep to one system!

3. Sony Zeiss FE 24-70mm f4 Lens

Price: $825.00

Mint condition Sony Zeiss FE 24-70mm F4 lens. Mint condition. I have decided to sell off all my Sony gear and keep to one system!

rajeshr

Price drop for a quick sale:

Sony A7II & VGC2EM Grip: $1500 (VG-C2EM Grip by itself would be $250)
Sony 55mm F1.8: $700
Sony 24-70mm: $800