The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Excellent Leica M240 Blank Warranty - $5200 including shipping in USA

nowherean

Up for sale my M240 Leica. Its clean all over, never gave me any issues and I took very good care of this amazing camera.

The camera is in excellent condition as you will see from the photos. Low shutter count as I was not using it that much. Don't have the exact number, but if you tell me how to do it, I will certainly provide it. I'm not a pro photographer and only shoot when I'm inspired.

I had it for about a year, but used is very sparingly, because I got involved with making a documentary film, putting all my energy into video production.

www.ashaya.com

I love the camera, selling it because I'm working on a film, a personal project of mine and need all the funds I can get to finish it the right way. Hence the sacrifice. The camera comes with original box, all the papers, manual, cables, battery, charger, and blank warranty card for you to fill out and get your Lightroom 6.

My eBay ID is: arthur76, you can see my flawless feedback and I also bought and sold on this forum in the past.

$5200 including insurance + shipping to anywhere in the USA.

nowherean

There are no scratches or dents of any kind on the camera body. Top plate is intact, bottom plate still has factory wrapping on it. The glass is absolutely clean as well!