The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S 006 and 100 f2

M

mjr

Morning

I'm changing around some equipment ready for the release of the Leica S 007 whenever that will be!

This is my backup body, I've had it 6 months, ex demo from Leica main dealer, came with a couple of thousand exposures on it, went to Leica for a check and came back with a new sensor, has only had a couple of thousand shots in my use, it's like new.

The 100 f2 is absolutely fantastic, I bought it new and have taken slightly over 600 shots with it, I don't use it enough to warrant keeping it, the money will go to a zoom for the 007.

Both are in spotless condition, boxed with everything that comes with, the 100 f2 doesn't look used at all.

S 006 at £6500 +VAT
100 f2 at £3300 +VAT

I am a business, will issue a VAT receipt with purchase and would much rather deal with UK/EU sale, shipping at cost, email me if you want details, information or photographs.

Cheers

Mat