The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo WRS camera, Schneider Digitar 24mm XL, Hasselblad lens to WRS lensboard

Kalson Ho

It comes with :

- Cambo WRS camera 1000
- Hasselblad V mount Interfaceplate SLW-80
- Schneider 24mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL Lens with Schneider Center Filter IId
- Hasselblad V lens to WRS lensboard

The kit is used but in very good condition.
There is no broken parts, gear movement works very smooth and 100% function.
Just showing average signs from my normal use.
The glass of lens and filter are free of any haze or fungus.
(please see the pictures for condition, they are actual items)

The lensboard is a special adapter to use any Hasselblad V len on the WRS camera body. This adapter lensboard is custom made and able to reach infinity focus. With this lensboard, I can shift my Hasselblad lens about 16mm vertical and 13mm horizontal without any dark corner on my 33x44mm digital back. Of course, this WRS body can be also used with Hasselblad film back.

As a kit, everything in the first photo will be included (except for the strap) - US$ 5000
Schneider 24mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL Lens with Schneider Center Filter - US$ 2400
Hasselblad V lens to WRS lens lensboard - US$ 650

The above price should be + shipping , please pm me where you are.
Payment by PayPal, I will take care of the fees.
Thank you.

Kalson Ho

Camera and Hasselblad V lens lensboard SOLD !!!

Bump - Schneider 24mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL Lens with Schneider Center Filter, US$ 2400 + shipping.